BPOINT is an online payment processing facility that you can use to pay Heathfield High School invoices. BPOINT has replaced the old bizgate payment facility.
To process a one-off payment, you should -
- Click on the BPOINT logo below.
- Enter the Family ID code from your school invoice or statement.
- Enter your family name.
- Enter the invoice number or description of the payment.
- Enter the amount of the payment.
- Click on one of the icons to select your card type.
- Enter your card number.
- Enter the card expiry date.
- Enter the 3 digit card verification number (CVN) from the back of your card.
- Click on the Proceed button.
After several seconds, your payment will be processed, and your receipt will be displayed. You can either -
- Click on the Print View button and then print a copy of your receipt.
- Enter your email address and click on the Send button to receive an email copy of your receipt.
Your payment is now complete.