How to Apply
Applications for Year 7, 2024 are now closed.
Applying for the Entrepreneurial Special Interest Pathway is a simple process, but we do recommend considering answers to the questions below, your Problem Worth Solving and finding a teacher or leader willing to be a referee before logging in to complete the form.
Answers to prepare in advance for your application are:
- What do you hope to learn through this pathway?
- What experiences most appeal to you through this pathway?
- What entrepreneurial activities have you previously participated in, and what did you enjoy and learn from these?
Problem Worth Solving:
It is the year 2050 and you have found a solution to one of the problems faced by the world. Choosing one problem from the list explain your solution using the questions below:
- Living on other worlds
- Fast global travel
- Food security
Questions to consider:
- Why was it important to you to solve this problem?
- How did you solve the problem?
- How did you convince others to support your solution?